Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Shooting Gallery

Our exhibit opened last Saturday, but our reception was Friday night. Several of us were there to host the event and Ida really rocked the food! We had a good crowd, a lot of fun, and I know at least one of our members sold a framed piece! Congratulations, Ida!

If you haven't been out to see the exhibit yet, GET OVER THERE and see it! I think you'll be very impressed with how well it showcases our passion and talent as a group! The first time I saw it, I had to keep reminding myself that it was our exhibit and some of that work was mine! It really makes us look like professionals!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Well said Dewanna! The exhibit looks awesome. Thanks go out to everyone who worked hard putting this together and congratulations to all who have participated for a job well done.

Jay said...

thankyou for this experience. Being so new to this, I have totally enjoyed working with all of you