Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sadieville - Permanent Exhibit, Events, and Opportunities

Hey Gang -

As I indicated in our meeting last night, Cindy Foster, with the city of Sadieville, has been a wonderful supporter of our group. She has not only expressed an interest in allowing our club members to be involved in shooting various Sadieville events, celebrations, and icons, but also graciously offered to allow us the opportunity to have exhibit space in their Town Hall where we can display our work, including framed prints, matted prints, cards, etc.

I spoke with her today and she indicated that the next events will be in April. There will also be a Railroad festival in October. She thought that might be a great opportunity for our group to prepare prints, cards, etc. to sell during the festival. The Festival will be October 9th.

I am waiting on the dimensions of the display area, but if you are interested in displaying pieces in the Sadieville Town Hall, on a rotating basis, please let me know. I believe she wants the photos to reflect their community and surrounding area.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I have some pictures I can leave there and I plan to make some greeting cards to leave also.